Monday, May 31, 2010

My First Class Went Fairly Well! :)

Well, I've been here for almost three whole days now, and I love it!

My stomach is allowing me to finally happily eat, and I just had a gorgeous plate of salad and green beans. :) The green beans are from the garden, so I'm glad I ate some.

This morning I went for an hour kayak ride, and saw some magpie jays and other birds I've seen on my travels. There were also several men fishing, and a few kids swimming.

After that, I had some breakfast, and we had our first class at 9am. It went on longer than expected, all the way until about noon. I started to teach them Black Socks, and we went over some verbs, and read The Rainbow Fish, and then went over some words around the Hacienda.

I need to prep for my next class, so I'll update again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment