Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The sun is shining in Costa Rica!







Greetings from Central America! We have arrived in Costa Rica. :)

We arrived late last night, and will be going exploring shortly. :)

I had papaya, watermelon, gallo pinto (fried rice and beans) for breakfast, and fried plaintains ´maduros´ which are ripe and sweet. Nom nom.

I´ll update more later, hopefully after I buy an SD card reader so I can upload pictures!






[As you can see, I have uploaded pictures of breakfast! I also added a picture of the view from the hotel in the morning]

4 comments:

  1. Should have read the last paragraph, the one where you said you will be posting pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww keep the papaya away from me but keep up the food pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie, that looks like so much fun! Keep updating us! (and I agree - the food pics are awesome!)

    ReplyDelete